“The way to know life is to love many things”
Vincent Van Gogh
Much To Muchness
There’s a lot of cool things out there, far to many for me to just keep making Top 5 & Top 10 lists as I have done so far. So here’s something new I’m gonna be doing on this site, I’m gonna write about “Awesome Things” in no particular format, whether they be from Video Games, TV, Films or just general internet things.
Not Everything fits neatly into lists (unfortunately) so this will be a way for me to talk about things that I found awesome or affected me in some way. We’ll see how this goes I guess 😛 .
This will also give me the chance to write smaller posts and maybe I can update more frequently.
This section will be updated as I write new stuff. Please feel free to suggest stuff or contact me on social media to discuss Awesomeness.
- Goku Snaps – How Krillin’s First Death Changed Dragon Ball Forever
- Twilight Of The Apprentice – How Wrong I Was About Ahsoka Tano
- Vegeta’s Sacrifice – How the Saiyan Prince gave his life for the Earth
- Embracing The Absurd – Rick and Morty on Absurdism
- Look At The Shiny-Shiny – Black Mirror on “The Spectacle”
- Welcome To Ryme City! – Why Detective Pikachu was the best choice for Pokémon’s debut into live-action
- Videl… Battered – The brutal beatdown of Videl in Dragon Ball Z
- The High Water Mark – The death of the hippy movement summed up in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- Gohan’s Anger – Gohan transforms into Super Saiyan 2 for the first time in Dragon Ball Z
- Escaping The Matrix – The love letter that was the Doctor Who series 12 finale
So I recently started talking about some of my favourite covers in music and rather than create a whole new page for them I thought they could slip in here for the time being.
- 99 Red Balloons – Covered by Goldfinger, originally by Nena
- The Devil Went Down To Georgia – Covered by The Toy Dolls, originally by The Charlie Daniels Band
- We Are The Champions – Covered by Green Day, originally by Queen
No wonder there is too much awesome, cos Everything is Awesome! I’ll get my coat.